About Me

My photo
I'm off to the land of wine, opera, and beautiful men - all the things I love! Let's see what God has in store for me in Italy...

Friday, April 17, 2009

VERY important question:


how much would stephanie and jennie want to kill me if i dyed my hair like this before their weddings?

O.K. maybe not so drastic, but you get the idea.  also, in a bright green dress will i look like a lost lass from ireland or worse, poison ivy?  that would be bad.  

who remembers my bout with red? so cool.  such a pain in the ass.  i know.  not that anyone cares...but i've found a NEW dye that stays in for weeks!   or so 
everyone claims...and there's a salon in philly that uses it.  let's imagine my past red obsession INTENSIFIED.  not so much the ronald mcdonald look (though i totally dig that).

then there's the whole pink thing.  i've been missing that for sure.  and have also gotten several suggestions to go back.  i definitely wouldn't be able to go pink before the weddings..  that would just be terrible.  

oh yes, and the whole job thing.  i suppose wild hair will limit my options more so then they already are, but honestly, when has that stopped me?  i'm feelin' a little drastic people.  hair change is inevitable.  i just need your solid advice.  these are very important life decisions!  so help me out!  grazie.

3 comments:

Liz said...

do it. :)

Unknown said...

Well, I've always been a fan of the pink.

So has Kath (and you know how she has specific tastes in hairstyles).

Unknown said...

I vote subtle-ish white and pink streaks. Like, get some bleached streaks, and then dye some of them pink. Yes!