About Me

My photo
I'm off to the land of wine, opera, and beautiful men - all the things I love! Let's see what God has in store for me in Italy...

Monday, April 27, 2009

due settimane.

my bags are packed, i'm ready to go...

it's official.  in two weeks at this time i'll be on a plane headed for chicago.  i can't begin to tell you how hard that is to believe.  in actuality, this is my last week in beautiful roma.  next week i'll be in padova (a really cute city outside venice) with natalia and the girls.  i finish teaching in the next three days.  my bags are practically packed because when i return to rome, i'll have less than 24 hours until departure.  my mind is desperately trying to remember everything i wanted to do and buy before i leave.  a bit of coffee, a pashmina, little gifts for everyone.  oiy!  i'm a mess.  so anyone who's had dreams of something italian should speak now or forever hold their piece (or at least until my next trip..ha).  let me know, and i'll see what i can do.. ;^)  

see you all soo soo soon!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

It'll be so good to see you. Although, I'm sure it'll be hard for you to leave. If you can find a pair of inexpensive Italian earrings :), that would be awesome!!! I'll pay you back when you get home! (You know what a fetish I have with earrings.)

The Joy in Living said...

Yay. When will you be back in Philadelphia?
I ask, if it is possible, that you confiscate a box or two, if you can find them, of Cacao Happy Hippos. I will GLADLY pay you for them upon your return. :)
Have a great trip back, if I don't get to talk to you before your flight. Can't wait to see ya'!

aunt kelly said...

anything historcial, pictures...postcards...I would love!

Aunt Kelly

Carrie said...

your wishes are my command ;^)